The Welch Allyn PRC-100 PC-Based Resting ECG allows you to spend less time with paperwork and more time with your patients, improve workflow, efficiency, and make clinical decisions with confidence. All the benefits of a full-featured, PC-based ECG in an affordable solution that speeds the turnaround of test results, makes patient diagnostic information more readily available and enhances communication for you, your staff, and your patients.
- Preview a complete 12-lead report on large screen prior to printing and eliminate repeat ECGs
- ECG measurements speed physician review and interpretation
- Flexible reports that you can print on plain (standard) paper using an inkjet or laser printer. No need for expensive thermal paper. No more fading problems
- Serial comparison of previous ECGs to highlight changes
- Easily monitor patients with intermittent arrhythmias
- Connect with your EHR and eliminate the need to sort through lengthy paper reports or interpret hard-to-read faxed copies of test results