The Wallach LL100 Cryosurgical Unit (N2O) is used for ablative-type surgical technique. The popularity of this procedure can be attributed to several factors: applicability to multiple organ systems, a wide range of disease indications (i.e., viral and premalignant tissue), rapid procedural times, relatively low-cost, office-based suitability and minimal operative and post-operative complications.
Two-Trigger design and twice the freeze power of other systems
Wallach’s exclusive two-trigger cryosurgical system delivers fast and precise freeze/defrost control and allows cryotips to be changed at any time without venting.
- More effective freeze/defrost in less time
- Freeze and defrost only when triggered
- Lightweight, well-balanced and maneuverable
- Use with Wallach’s large selection of cryotips and disposable plastic shields
5 Year Warranty
- The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. Med-Resource will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
- This product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call one of our sales associates to obtain a return authorization number and ship the product in its original packaging to our warehouse.
- To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a Med-Resource sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.