The Summit LifeDop L300AC ABI System with 4 Cuffs and Aneroid features a portable bi-directional Doppler with keypad as well as a compact printer for the diagnosis of Peripheral Arterial Disease (P.A.D) that meets reimbursement criteria.
- Keypad for easily entering pressure data & calculating the indices.
- Stores pressure data & two ankle waveforms prior to printing.
- Display shows blood flow direction and relative frequency of the signal.
- Automatic waveform scaling and calibration.
- Separate waveforms indicate flow toward and away from the probe
- Sensitive, bi-directional probe and hand-held Doppler.
- Calculates ABI for both sides using the higher of the two arm pressures
- Accepts pressures from 30 to 299 mmHg
- Stores Doppler waveform from each ankle for printing
- Compact bi-directional hand-held Doppler with keypad
- Modular printer with adhesive-backed label paper.
- (2) 10 cm Cuff & (2) 12 cm Cuff
- 1 Aneroid
- 8 MHz bi-directional vascular probe.
- ABI chart
- Report forms
- ABI training video
- Examination guide
- Quick reference guide
- ABI glossary
- Carrying Case