Summit Doppler is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with high-quality, straightforward, sensitive Dopplers for several healthcare specialties. The Summit L500VA Vista AVS Doppler is Medicare reimbursable and designed for the diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease. It includes everything necessary for faster, more accurate vascular testing and documentation.
The AVS system is streamlined and easy to use. It customizes exams with automated segmental exams - the user simply selects the number and location of sites for testing. Its large graphic waveform display automatically shows ABI, TBI, and segmental calculations, while an on-screen step-by-step guide assists in the acquisition and interpretation of exams. The unit obtains 2 pressure readings - PT and DP - at each ankle site and is capable of administration of seated ABI for patients with limited mobility. For patients with noncompressible arteries, the system measures TBI (toe brachial pressure index) as well.
The main unit features 3 modalities - Doppler, pulse volume recording (PVR) waveform, and photoplethysmography (PPG) for ultimate exam flexibility to suit virtually every patient and condition.
The L500 includes software for interfacing with PCs and EMR systems with standard and custom protocols. Using the included USB cable, clinicians may download information directly to any PC for full-page printing and data storage. Users may also export data in .pdf and .csv formats for integration into the facility's EMR.
The Doppler includes one 8 MHz bi-directional vascular probe and one PPG probe, intended for use in TBI exams as well as supine ABI and segmental exams.
A hand-held controller provides easy navigation. The system also includes a total of nine blood pressure cuffs with automatic inflation and deflation for a full diagnostic package.
The unit is mounted to a wheeled mobile stand with attached storage basket for room-to-room portability.
Features for Summit Doppler L500VA Vista AVS System
- Vista AVS system
- Medicare reimbursable
- Streamlined and easy to use
- Designed for diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease
- Automated segmental exams
- Large graphic waveform display
- Automatic ABI, TBI, and segmental calculations
- On-screen step-by-step guide
- Obtains two pressure readings (PT and DP) at each ankle site
- Seated ABI capabilities
- TBI capabilities for patients with noncompressible arteries
- Three modalities: Doppler, pulse volume recording (PVR) waveform, and photoplethysmography (PPG) for use in virtually every patient
- 8 MHz bi-directional vascular probe
- PPG probe
- Software and USB cable included for PC and EMR connectivity, printing, and storage
- Hand-held controller for navigation
- Nine blood pressure cuffs with automatic inflation and deflation
- Wheeled mobile stand with attached storage basket
- 1-year warranty