The Edan SonoTrax Pro Doppler is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD back light display. The SonoTrax Pro has audio playback with its included recording feature as well as audio output, which can be connected with earphones or a recorder. You can also operate the unit with 4MHz or 8MHz probe for vascular diagnose.
The Edan SonoTrax Pro Doppler comes standard with a 3MHz waterproof interchangeable probe, audio recording and playback, a carrying case, and the user manual.
- Ergonomic design, compact, and light
- Large backlight LCD display with battery indication and probe frequency detection
- 3 working modes: (Real-time, Average, Manual)
- Audio recording and playback
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Supports 2MHz, 3MHz, 4MHz, and 8MHz waterproof probes
- Automatic and manual FHR Counting
- Long time continuous use (about 8 hours)
- Normal carrying case
- Automatic power-off