The Edan SonoTrax II Pro Doppler is a high performance model with FHR digital LCD back light display. The SonoTrax II Pro model provides care givers the most cost effective solution to meet the routine obstetric and vascular requirements. It has audio output, which can be connected with earphones or a recorder. You can also operate the unit with 4MHz or 8MHz probe for vascular diagnose.
The Edan SonoTrax II Doppler comes standard with a 3MHz waterproof Interchangeable probe, a carrying case, a lithium polymer rechargeable battery, the adapter for charging, audio recording and playback, and the user manual.
- Ergonomic design, compact, and light
- Large backlight LCD display with battery indication and probe frequency detection
- 3 working modes: (Real-time, Average, Manual)
- Audio recording and playback
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Supports 2MHz, 3MHz, 4MHz, and 8MHz waterproof probes
- Automatic and manual FHR Counting
- AC recharger with built in rechargeable lithium polymer battery for 4 hours continuous work
- Normal carrying case
- Automatic power-off