The Doran DS4300 Neonatal Scale has been precisely designed to weigh premature and newborn infants. This neonatal scale can measure the weight of the tiniest babies to an accuracy of 0.1 oz. This accurate neonatal scale features movement compensation technology that results in an extremely fast and clear display. Even when the infant is moving, the DS4300 captures the actual weight. The last stable weight is stored and can be recalled at the push of the Last Weight button. This unique feature frees the nursing staff to care for the infant rather than the number on the scale display.
The DS4300 is EMR Ready and data can be transmitted via either the included USB or RS-232 ports.
- Maximum Capacity: 44 pounds
- Resolution Range: (0-12 lb Capacity Range) = 0.1 oz and (12 - 44 lb Capacity Range) = 0.2 oz
- Weighing Tray:5" W x 21" L x 2-3" D
- Scale:5" W x 22.5" L x 6.5" H
- Display: 0.75 inch tall LCD
- Controls: On/Off, Reweigh, Last Weight, Units, Zero, Enter, Clear, Scroll Up/Down
- Power: AC Adapter – Included, Internal Rechargeable Battery and Charger- Included
- Output: Bi-directional RS-232, Ethernet, USB
- Warranty: 3 years