The Covidien FILAC 3000 Electronic Oral Thermometer utilizes advanced technology to ensure the industry's fastest, most accurate readings are provided in multiple easy-to-use formats. These cutting-edge thermometers provide readings in less than 4 seconds or an advanced accuracy reading in less than 6 seconds.
The Covidien FILAC 3000 Electronic Thermometer features an intuitive icon-based interface system with backlight LCD display, unique progress bars that indicate status of temperature measurement; and last temperature recall function. The patented isolation chamber design and color schemes, along with the durable probe covers help minimize the chance of cross-contamination and enhance infection control measures. Operates on 4 AA batteries for 6000 measurements. Equipped with electronic anti-theft system, self-calibrating electronics and auto on-off function. Includes oral probe and push-button probe cover ejection.
Features and Benefits:
- Accuracy+/- 0.3º C Quick Mode
- -+/- 0.1º C Standard Mode
- -+/- 0.1º C Direct Mode
- Fastest Predictive Readings3-5 seconds Oral Quick Mode
- -6-10 seconds Standard Mode
- -60-120 seconds Direct Mode
- Easy to UueIntuitive icon based user interface
- -Easy to read LCD display with backlight
- -Durable, robust design; stands upright on a flat surface
- Supports Infection ControlInterchangeable, color coded isolation chambers, probe and probe cord
- -Single use durable probe covers minimize cross contamination
- -Self contained isolation chamber design
For customized or quantity orders call 904-222-0794