The Med-Resource 646 Power Procedure Table with Swivel. This is a universal Medical Procedure Table that works great for all specialties! This procedure table has four independent funtions - Up and Down, Backrest, Footrest and Trendelenberg. The headrest articulates and can be adjusted an additional 4 inches. High quality upholstery which makes it easy to keep clean
- Armrests can be rotated 180° back or removed
- Standard Control: Side-Switches; Hand and Foot Controls can be purchased separately
- Swivel Function which turn the Table 240 degrees
- Removable pillow with face cutout
- Backrest raises to 90 degrees
- High Quality seamless upholstery available in 3 colors
- Flat Chair Height (Minimum): 22"
- Flat Chair Height (Maximum): 34"
- Flat Chair Length: 77"
- Upright Chair Height (Minimum): 48"
- Upright Chair Height (Maximum): 57"
- Upright Chair Length: 66"
- Chair Width with Armrests: 32"
- Chair Width without Armrests: 23.6"
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs.
- Electrical: 110V
For customized or quantity orders call 305-204-7226
Comes with a One Year Parts Warranty
This procedure table makes it more convenient for you to see more patients, more quickly, and to help achieve improved satisfaction, while costing less to own and operate. The Med-Resource 646 is a quality powered procedures chair that is comfortable, reliable, highly adjustable, and even affordable too. Ideal for the the expanding practice areas where flexible, outpatient procedure solutions are needed. Tilt the head section to adjust comfort and client positioning and head angle with a push of the button. An ideal treatment table for in-office procedures and examinations for many specializing physicians.
The Med-Resource 646 Powered Procedure Treatment Chair with eAssist motorized actuators synchronize cushion movements has the following great features:
- 4-actuators sync cushion movements with minimal vibration.
- Swing-away arms allow for easy mounting and dismounting. They also are removable and do come off.
- Concealed undercarriage
- Extendable headrest and foot cushion
- Remote easily controls positioning
- Heavy gauge welded metal, powder coated frame
- Max load: 440 lbs
- 1-Yr Limited Warranty
Available for Immediate Shipment Now!
For use both as an exam chair, and as a treatment table.
Flat Length in contracted position 73.2
Width with Armrests at the side. 33.9
Width with Armrests removed, or at seat cushion 24
Adjustable Angle Headrest
Adjustable Headrest Extension: +/- 3"
Adjustable Backrest Angle: 0º - 85º
Adjustable Seat Angle: 0º - 15º
Adjustable Footrest Angle: 0º - 90º
Adjustable Footrest Extension: +/- 6"
Adjustable Height Up and Down 24 - 38"
- Plastic Surgery
- In-Office Procedures
- Doctors and Medical Offices
- Med Spas and Medi Spas